The team at Prem-Lets know that finding a suitable tenant for your property is high on your priority list but it is not the only thing to take into consideration. The quality and standard of service you get from your letting agent is also massively important.
Here at Prem-Lets we have the experience and knowledge to give every landlord an individually tailored service to meet their requirements and expectations from us, yet also provide a personal service with a friendly, and above all an honest and straight approach.
We take a hands-on approach to property letting and management and with us owning and managing the vast majority of properties in our portfolio, we know exactly what it is like to walk in the shoes of a Landlord and we carry this expertise and knowledge over into the management of properties for our clients.
To put it bluntly, we don't just look after the properties, we take care of and know each and every single property as if it were our own. We currently deal with a wide range of landlords who have from one property to a large portfolio of properties so we're in a great position to advise you about marketing, regulations etc, and can help you determine whether or not your property is more suited to the professional or student market.
So if this sounds like the type of service you're looking for, why not give us a call today and have a chat with one of the team?
Landlord - Let only service
- Property appraisal and rental valuation
- Professional external and internal photographs
- Advertising on our website, Rightmove, in regional property magazines and local press
- Marketing via our window display and let boards
- Arrange and accompany prospective tenants on viewings
- Process tenant applications including references/guarantors
- Provide and arrange the signing of the tenancy agreement
- Collection of deposit and first month's rent
- Setting up standing orders for future rent payments
- Arrange meeting for key transfer between landlord and tenant
- Draw up inventory if requested
- Provide all the paperwork for the landlord
Let only charge: 50% of one month's rent plus VAT
Landlord - Fully Managed service
This service includes all of the above points plus:
- Arranging maintenance work up to the value of a sum agreed by the landlord
- Registration of deposit with The Deposit Protection Service (DPS) as required by law
- Renewal of all safety inspections when due
- Collection of rent with prompt payments transferred direct into your account
- Provide a monthly invoice and statement to all landlords
- Conduct periodic inspections and take any action if necessary
- Serving of notice as required by law
- Carry out 'pre-check out inspections' before the end of the tenancy providing tenants with information on how the property should be left
- Check out inspection ensuring the property has been left clean and is ready for the new tenants to move in
- Returning the deposit through the DPS and dealing with any disputes
Fully managed charge let fee: £300.00 plus VAT from first month's rent and thereafter 12% of the monthly rent plus VAT
We will arrange a visit to your property and draw up a comprehensive inventory to include all fixtures and fittings, furnishings, decoration and overall condition.
For landlords that have already found tenants but require someone to draw up the tenancy agreement on their behalf. The fee for this service will vary depending on size of the property.
Energy Certificates (EPC) & Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
We can arrange to have the Energy Performance Certificates and Gas Safety Certificates carried out for your properties. These are now a legal requirement for all properties.